Thursday, February 10, 2011

Pesce in Acqua Pazza


I got this recipe off the Olive Garden website under their recipes. Austin and I really like this I will be making this again for sure. The link below is for their recipe. The recipe below is how I altered it and how I made it.

http://www.olivegarden.com/recipes/recipe_search/recipe_display.asp?id=40

Ingredients
4 6-8 oz fish fillets, such as tilapia or cod
1 tbsp minced garlic
¾ cup diced onion
½ cup diced celery
½ cup diced carrot
2 T extra virgin olive oil
1 can of canned diced tomatoes with olive oil and garlic
2 tea. Itialian seasoning
1 ½ cup vegetable or chicken broth

salt and pepper
Procedures

HEAT oil in a large skillet. Add chopped vegetables and sauté until they begin to soften. Add tomatoes with juice. Add herbs and broth, then bring to a simmer. Add Tilapia. Sauce should barely cover fish. Cook until fish starts to flake and is cooked throughout.

1 comment:

  1. This was super yummy Katie. I made it just like you suggested. Where do you buy your fish from?

    ReplyDelete